Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding

Oh, 'ello gov'na!


It's been a while since I've written, I've been very preoccupied- school, work, THE ROYAL WEDDING.


Man, I've been so addicted to the wedding buzz going on. Now I know what women my age must have felt like during the time of Charles and Diana.


But, I mean, how could you NOT be completely enamored with a couple as good looking and completely in love as William and Kate?!


Look at the way they look at each other...I'm sure body language experts would agree...they really are in love. You know it's got to be true when you've been with someone for 8 years and have had your fair share of ups and downs- breakups and makeups and you decide that they are the one you want to be with for the rest of your life.





Despite all the pomp and circustance around the wedding, when you get right down to it, they are just two people in love, wanting to make a life-long committment to each other in front of family and friends...and well, the world.


It makes me wonder, with just a few hours to go until they say "I Do" are they experiencing the normal excitment and jitters that us "commoners" experience before we walk down the aisle?


As silly as it may seem, seeing these two people so in love and about to take a huge step forward in their relationship, brings back the emotions and memories of my wedding day; the day I truly felt like a princess.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Carol said...

I just love her - she was absolute perfection!